2010年1月19日火曜日

My reflection

In this class, I studied about making speech and group presentation. I searched for a lot of things. For example, Universal Studio Japan, Great Barrier Reef, Cheese-rolling Festival, MLC in NUFS, and so on. Presentation was difficult for me. Because I am poor at speaking English. I tried to speak lively, but I couldn't it well. However, I could learn right accent and pronunciation from teacher and my classmates's speech. Through this class, I think I could progress my speech skill a little. Also, I enjoyed making slides. I tried making slides which everyone can understand easily.
By listening classmates's presentations, I could know much information which I couldn't know, such as festivals of around the world, world heritage , detail of NUFS and stuff like that.
I will practice speaking more livery, and I want to do better presentation than before.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿